Kemper Home Health Care
See Rx Prescription Benefit Below
To $300/day - Up to 360 days; to $108,000 of Benefits*
An affordable alternative to Long Term Care in the comfort of home.
✔ Insured may purchase 2 plans – up to $108,000 of potential benefits
- *benefits include 2 policies, benefits may vary slightly by state
Covered Services Include:
- Skilled Nursing Care (RN)
- General Nursing Care (LPN or LVN)
- (LPN or LVN)
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Pathology
- Occupational Therapy
- Chemotherapy Specialist Services
- Enterostomal Therapy
- Respiration Therapy
- Medical Social Services
- Home Health Care Aide Benefit
Prescription Drug Benefit:
- If a person chooses to buy two policies, the benefits are double.
Each policy year, on each policy purchased; for any prescription drug expenses – after a deductible** (i.e. $50 per policy year), the company will pay 80% of these expenses, up to a maximum benefit of $250*** per policy year. Client simply submits the pharmacy receipt (with name/policy #) to the company.
🗸 ** varies by state
🗸 *** varies by state
Underwriting/Eligibility for Coverage:
- Are you currently living in a nursing home or assisted living facility or currently receiving home health care or similar-type benefits?
- Are you physically unable to perform routine activities such as bathing, dressing, eating, toileting or transferring to or from a bed or chair?
- Answer ‘NO’ to both of these 2 questions and coverage is approved.
Only 2 medical questions to qualify for coverage:
Restoration of Benefits
Policy is Guaranteed renewable for life
Optional Extra Benefits are also offered:
• Annual Physical Exam
• Vision Benefit
• Hearing Benefit
• In-Hospital Private Duty Nurse Benefit
READ OUTLINE OF COVERAGE AND POLICY FOR ALL DETAILS, BENEFIT DESCRIPTIONS, LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS. BENEFITS MAY VARY BY STATE.
Who purchases this coverage?
• Persons looking for Long Term Coverage, but can't afford or qualify.
• Persons looking for lower cost coverage which allows them to remain in their home as long as possible.
|View Kemper Home Health Care Brochure|
Kemper HHC Home Health CareProduct available in the following states:
AL, AZ, AR, CO, DC, FL, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MD, MI, MS, MO, NE, NV, NM, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WV, WY